We ALL need some inspiration. Sometimes it is just a quote or a phone call from a friend or maybe just listening to a tape on the radio as we head to work.
I LOVE quotes!
I keep them on my desk, refrigerator and sometimes on my mirror. They are a reminder of what I want to strive to be and to think.
We are what we put our attention and focus on and we have a tendency to forget pretty quickly.
1. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Seuss
2. “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.” – Nido Qubein
3. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style. Maya Angelou
4. “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” – Marie Curie
5. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.” – Steve Jobs
6. “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who’s going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
7. “Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.” – Unknown
8. “Find peace in what you cannot change.” -Unknown
9. “When people show you who they are, believe them the first time.” – Maya Angelo
10. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” -Walt Disney
11. “You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
12. “ What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” Ralph Waldo Emerson.
13. “The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have.” Vince Lombardi
Now that you’ve gotten some inspiration…
For information on how to work with Anita visit www.anitagwheeler.com