Some inspiration for you.
We ALL need some inspiration. Sometimes it is just a quote or a phone call from a friend or maybe just listening to a tape on the radio as we head to work. I LOVE quotes! I keep them on my desk, refrigerator and sometimes on my mirror. They are a reminder of what I want to strive to be and to think. We are what we put our attention and focus on and we have a tendency to forget pretty quickly. SO…today I just wanted to share some quotes that might inspire YOU!
1. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Seuss
2. “I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars.” – Og Mandino
3. “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.” – Nido Qubein
4. “These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.” – Najwa Zebian
5. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Henry David Thoreau
6. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style” – Maya Angelou
7. “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” – Marie Curie
8. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.” – Steve Jobs
9. “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who’s going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
10. “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn, or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.” -Denis Waitley
11. “Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.” – Unknown
12. “Find peace in what you cannot change.” -Unknown
13. “When people show you who they are, believe them the first time.” – Maya Angelo
14. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” -Walt Disney
15. “You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
16. “It is confidence in our bodies, minds, and spirits that allow us to keep looking for new adventures.” – Oprah Winfrey
17. “We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.” Joseph Campbell
18. “What we think we become.” Buddha
19. “ What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” Ralph Waldo Emerson.
20. “The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have.” Vince Lombardi
Now that you’ve gotten some inspiration by something you just read …
Referred to as a “Millionaire Mindset Coach and Business Strategist,” Anita G. Wheeler is an in-demand mindset coach, author, speaker, and “tell-it-like-it-is” coach/mentor to serious entrepreneurs who want to attract more clients align with their business purpose and manifest abundance! .She has a unique ability to help clients “attract” their businesses and ignites sales and profits for her clients. Anita is the Author of “The Law of Attraction is NOT a Secret and Amazon Best Seller “Thinking Upside Down Living Rightside Up”
For information on how to work with Anita visit www.anitagwheeler.com and schedule a Rapid Result Strategy Session.